. .
Logo AMICAL CLUB MORLANWELZ
Votre club AC Morlanwelz.

Nous vous souhaitons la bienvenue sur notre forum.

"N'oubliez pas de passer par la case présentaion des membres"  

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AMICAL CLUB MORLANWELZ Index du Forum » Le Café » Petites annonces
. Nokia/C5 00>Ucun Skype Yuk.l-e Go back
Auteur Message
pewlydelee

spacer
Répondre en citant
Message Sujet du message: Nokia/C5 00>Ucun Skype Yuk.l-e
Here > bit.ly/1T7Rp7B

Here > bit.ly/1T7Rp7B

Here > bit.ly/1T7Rp7B

Here > bit.ly/1T7Rp7B

Here > bit.ly/1T7Rp7B

Date:,2,Sep,13,mansour:,heer,Date:,2,Sep,13,raja,g:,skype,proprly,work,on,my,nokia,n97,anyone,wants,to,buy,and,anyone,wants,to,exchange,any,other,mobile,pls,contect,me.03075511553,Date:,1,Sep,13,seid:,download,Date:,30,Aug,13,sadiq,ali,pakista:,i,have,a,nokia,c6-00,mobile,but,this,mobile,not,support,for,skyp,before,i,was,use,on,this,mobile,JavaMobiles,-,Free,Java,games,download,for,mobile,phonesmudassirlodhilive.com,,and,,mudassir22982yahoo.comi,,am,,waiting,,for,,your,,responceSee,more,Skype,for,Windows,Phone,8,updated,to,support,video,messaging,by,Lewis,Leong,(lewisleong),Skype,video,messaging,left,beta,testing,back,in,June,of,this,year,and,it's,finally,available,toOnce,,you've,,established,,a,,conversation,,,you,,can,,do,,the,,kind,,of,,things,,you,,would,,do,,with,,the,,desktop,,version,,of,,Skypedownload,,,skype,,,2.0.0.6,,,version.im,,,using,,,it,,,n,,,its,,,very,,,good,,,for,,,call.but,,,this,,,old,,,version,,,is,,,not,,,woork,,,anymore,,,Date:,,,13,,,Jul,,,13,,,smrashel:,,,skype,,,Date:,,,11,,,Jul,,,13,,,pierre,,,franckel,,,theophin:,,,so,,,coolllll,,,Date:,,,8,,,Jul,,,13,,,ramkumar:,,,good,,,Date:,,,7,,,Jul,,,13,,,amal:,,,skype,,,is,,,good,,,Date:,,,7,,,Jul,,,13,,,MD.forid151:,,,fad,,,Date:,,,7,,,Jul,,,13,,,swamyyatam:,,,like,,,it,,,Date:,,,6,,,Jul,,,13,,,hasan:,,,file,,,has,,,big,,,size,,,Date:,,,6,,,Jul,,,13,,,afry:,,,Why,,,we,,,can,,,use,,,skype,,,in,,,nokia,,,c5,,,Date:,,,6,,,Jul,,,13,,,abdulkadir:,,,i,,,am,,,abdulkadir,,,from,,,paikauly,,,narayan,,,Date:,,,5,,,Jul,,,13,,,raja:,,,just,,,change,,,your,,,mobile,,,date,,,before,,,downloading,,,or,,,instaling,,,skype,,,mean,,,2013,,,to,,,2012,,,its,,,very,,,esy,,,way,,,to,,,solv,,,your,,,probloms,,,for,,,any,,,kind,,,of,,,mobile,,,Date:,,,5,,,Jul,,,13,,,muhammad,,,faizan:,,,yar,,,ap,,,kyo,,,preshan,,,hote,,,ho,,,mai,,,hu,,,na,,,kisi,,,b,,,mobile,,,mai,,,skype,,,download,,,krne,,,se,,,pehle,,,apne,,,mobile,,,ki,,,date,,,change,,,kr,,,lo,,,yani,,,2013,,,ki,,,jaga,,,2012,,,skype,,,instal,,,ho,,,jaye,,,gga,,,Date:,,,5,,,Jul,,,13,,,ch,,,qaisar,,,mehmood,,,sohawa:,,,nooooooooooo,,,Date:,,,5,,,Jul,,,13,,,Kako,,,Shah:,,,LuND,,,Pe,,,Lge,,,Ho,,,Tm,,,Sbi,,,try,,,to,,,download,,,from,,,ovi,,,store,,,but,,,its,,,not,,,working,,,,please,,,if,,,any,,,formate,,,or,,,any,,,thing,,,have,,,just,,,send,,,me,,,on,,,this,,,account,,,jibu.philipyahoo.com,,,Date:,,,8,,,Apr,,,13,,,saifulislam:,,,Mare,,,e5,,,mai,,,skype,,,download,,,nahi,,,hora,,,hai,,,plz,,,agr,,,kise,,,ko,,,tareqa,,,atta,,,ho,,,to,,,batawo,,,Date:,,,7,,,Apr,,,13,,,irtaza:,,,hay,,,Date:,,,5,,,Apr,,,13,,,anam528:,,,try,,,to,,,skype,,,Date:,,,4,,,Apr,,,13,,,Janaka:,,,how,,,do,,,i,,,download,,,skype,,,new,,,version,,,for,,,my,,,c701,,,symbian,,,os,,,Date:,,,4,,,Apr,,,13,,,ahmad:,,,gooooood,,,Date:,,,3,,,Apr,,,13,,,rana:,,,e72,,,update,,,error,,,skype,,,Date:,,,2,,,Apr,,,13,,,general,,,bela1:,,,good,,,Date:,,,30,,,Mar,,,13,,,ilja:,,,how,,,to,,,get,,,skype,,,for,,,nokia,,,E72,,,Date:,,,29,,,Mar,,,13,,,Software,,,Man:,,,I,,,have,,,All,,,App,,,for,,,Nokia,,,symbian,,,And,,,Java,,,any,,,Help,,,Jast,,,call,,,Me.free,,,Net,certificate,,,error,any,,,Pbld,,,jast,,,Call,,,Me,,,or,,,Facebook,,,Comment,,,.01843987074,,,or,,,Facebook:,,,Gazi.sarkar99yahoo.com,,,Date:,,,29,,,Mar,,,13,,,Software,,,Man:,,,I,,,have,,,All,,,App,,,for,,,Nokia,,,symbian,,,And,,,Java,,,any,,,Help,,,Jast,,,call,,,Me.free,,,Net,certificate,,,error,any,,,Pbld,,,jast,,,Call,,,Me,,,or,,,Facebook,,,Comment,,,.01843987074,,,or,,,Facebook:,,,Gazi.sarkar99yahoo.com,,,Date:,,,29,,,Mar,,,13,,,la,,,joie:,,,it,,,doesnt,,,work!,,,Date:,,,28,,,Mar,,,13,,,homan,,,soltani:,,,veri,,,good,,,Date:,,,28,,,Mar,,,13,,,rishu:,,,plz,,,tell,,,me,,,video,,,call,,,kais,,,kare,,,Date:,,,27,,,Mar,,,13,,,mohmmad,,,ali,,,from,,,south,,,africa:,,,who,,,tell,,,me,,,how,,,to,,,download,,,skype,,,in,,,nokia,,,e7,,,Date:,,,26,,,Mar,,,13,,,aliraza:,,,helloooooooooooo,,,Date:,,,26,,,Mar,,,13,,,amjad,,,hussain:,,,i,,,need,,,skyp,,,for,,,nokia,,,c5,,,Date:,,,26,,,Mar,,,13,,,gullyousafzay:,,,plz,,,nokia,,,e5,,,men,,,skype,,,kisy,,,chalta,,,he,,,plz,,,koiy,,,madad,,,kary,,,zohib3ghotmail.com,,,Date:,,,25,,,Mar,,,13,,,munna:,,,hi,,,nim,,,,Date:,,,23,,,Mar,,,13,,,jamil1265:,,,hello,,,Date:,,,21,,,Mar,,,13,,,buddika:,,,nice,,,Date:,,,21,,,Mar,,,13,,,jahan,,,dangaley:,,,plz,,,i,,,need,,,to,,,download,,,skype,,,for,,,the,,,Nokia,,,Model,,,C,,,7,,,and,,,thanks,,,i,,,need,,,help,,,Date:,,,21,,,Mar,,,13,,,zaheer:,,,hi,,,frienssssssssssssssssssssssssss,,,Date:,,,20,,,Mar,,,13,,,hasan,,,jamal:,,,No,,,coment,,,Date:,,,20,,,Mar,,,13,,,ward.aaaaa1:,,,IHAVE,,,TO,,,SKAEPY,,,TO,,,C5-03,,,Date:,,,20,,,Mar,,,13,,,sahid:,,,nice,,,Date:,,,18,,,Mar,,,13,,,SaLeeM,,,KinG:,,,03042575405If,,,anyOne,,,is,,,having,,,problem,,,call,,,me.my,,,name,,,is,,,Saleem,,,KingDate:,26,May,13,tunsco:,is,good,Date:,26,May,13,sumit:,yr,mere,pass,nokia,ka,n8,hai,usme,skype,se,video,call,hoti,hai,ya,nhi,pls,koi,btao,my,no,is,9540095698,pls,call,me,Date:,26,May,13,Kamran:,Agr,kisi,ko,pata,hai,k,e72,men,kesy,install,kesy,hoti,plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,help,me,my,cell,number,sms,kar,dein,plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,03017946691,Date:,24,May,13,Jaja:,Wow!,Date:,22,May,13,chotosaifigmail.com:,my,mobail,is,nokia,e72,is,not,working,is,skype,so,plezz,downlord,Date:,22,May,13,akshay4401:,facebook,problam,Date:,21,May,13,nadeem:,yar,ya,skype,q,nhi,install,hota,e71,mobile,plzzz,koi,help,karo,koi,dosra,tareka,bata,wo,Date:,20,May,13,Ajaj:,Hello,Date:,20,May,13,Aslam:,my,phone,nokia,c5.i,remov,the,skype.Now,not,installed,skype.pls,tel,me,how,to,downlode,skype.&,IM,Skype,for,S60,phones,.you,call,phones,with,Skype,Free,,,to,,,try,,,Publisher:,,,Rock,,,Your,,,Mobile,,,Downloads:,,,5,487,,,Results,,,1,,,-,,,10,,,of,,,29,,,Prev,,,1,,,2,,,3,,,Next,,,Home,,,,Contacts,,,,Sitemap,,,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Date:,,23,,Mar,,15,,shewangizaw:,,i,,like,,skype,,Date:,,22,,Mar,,15,,Gyang,,,Ghana:,,how,,do,,I,,install,,Skype,,on,,my,,Nokia,,E7Not,,working,,vry,,wellnDate:,,11,,Jan,,12,,kashif,,Ali,,Arain:,,skype,,is,,working,,good,,Date:,,9,,Jan,,12,,reach:,,i,,love,,this,,web,,Date:,,8,,Jan,,12,,jass:,,use,,kar,,ke,,dsange.ok,,g,,Date:,,7,,Jan,,12,,valiani:,,vv,,good,,Date:,,7,,Jan,,12,,kiss:,,good,,Date:,,6,,Jan,,12,,nadeem:,,nadeem,,Date:,,6,,Jan,,12,,muhammad,,wasim:,,i,,want,,download,,free,,skype,,on,,my,,nokia,,e75,,Date:,,6,,Jan,,12,,Reajul,,Hoq:,,I,,need,,skype,,install,,for,,NOKIA,,c5-03,,Date:,,5,,Jan,,12,,najmul:,,plass,,give,,me,,skype,,for,,my,,nokia,,e65,,sis,,file,,Date:,,4,,Jan,,12,,Abhijit:,,Got,,to,,try,,it,,first,,Date:,,29,,Dec,,11,,Gayas:,,How,,to,,use,,,skype,,video,,call,,e66,,Date:,,25,,Dec,,11,,kuwait:,,How,,can,,get,,skype,,in,,Nokia,,701,,pls,,give,,me,,softwer,,and,,tell,,me,,pls,,My,,Email:,,Yousufpatyahoo.com,,Date:,,25,,Dec,,11,,jane:,,can,,u,,support,,the,,nokia,,c6,,skype,,video,,call,,,it,,has,,camera,,at,,front,,so,,theres,,no,,reason,,why,,you,,are,,not,,supporting,,it.thanks,,i,,will,,wait,,soonfrom,,,your,,,phone,,,,thanks,,,to,,,Category,,,SMS,,,&,,,IM,,,License,,,Free,,,Language,,,English,,,231,667,,,Total,,,downloads,,,9,,,Softonic,,,rating,,,7.0,,,User,,,rating,,,1,,,2,,,Next,,,Programs,,,available,,,in,,,other,,,platforms,,,Windows,,,Android,,,Windows,,,Phone,,,Are,,you,,human,,,bot,,or,,alien?,,.skype,,for,,nokia,,asha,,300???,,Date:,,24,,Jun,,13,,Saim:,,Hy,,Sweeet,,Friends.!,,I,,Hve,,Use,,Skype,,On,,Nokia,,X2.00,,Date:,,20,,Jun,,13,,raihumayou:,,har,,mobile,,ma,,skype,,chalti,,ha.phone,,*,,Receive,,calls,,from,,Skype,,Date:,,13,,Oct,,12,,intazaar,,ahmad:,,good,,soft,,for,,call,,Date:,,12,,Oct,,12,,walker:,,please,,i,,have,,E90,,i,,can,,use,,skpype,,video,,call,,please,,helphmavodzegmail.com,,Date:,,12,,Oct,,12,,mansoor,,faisal:,,skype,,is,,a,,best,,software,,for,,video,,calling,,Date:,,11,,Oct,,12,,sojib:,,skype,,for,,nokia,,c7,,Date:,,11,,Oct,,12,,m.nadeem,,ullah:,,i,,want,,download,,skype,,to,,skype,,on,,nokia,,c6-00,,plzSkype,2.0.0.6,Series,60,(3rd,Edition),26/01/15,Free,English,Symbian,9.1,Series,60,3rd,Ed,Symbian,9.2,Series,60,3rd,Ed,Symbian,9.3,Series,60,3rd,EdCategory,,,Instant,,,Messaging,,,License,,,Free,,,Language,,,English,,,1,023,331,,,Total,,,downloads,,,8,,,Softonic,,,rating,,,7.1,,,User,,,rating,,,Download,,,Windows,,,Live,,,Messenger,,,1.07,,,Icon,,,Description,,,Chat,,,over,,,Windows,,,Live,,,on,,,your,,,phone,,,Instant,,,message,,,from,,,your,,,mobilevia,,,Messenger,,,,Skype,,,or,,,Google,,,There's,,,even,,,an,,,option,,,for,,,forwarding,,,calls,,,to,,,another,,,numberDate:,7,Mar,13,ranjeet:,good,Date:,6,Mar,13,abid:,hi,magsi,zindabad,Date:,5,Mar,13,raman:,no,comment,Date:,4,Mar,13,sheik:,Nice,SharingDate:,,,26,,,Jan,,,12,,,asif:,,,my,,,nokia,,,c5,,,is,,,not,,,install,,,skype,,,playse,,,sand,,,me,,,sating,,,ny,,,emale,,,asefasef92yahoo.com,,,Date:,,,25,,,Jan,,,12,,,suki:,,,not,,,goodfor,,,nokia,,,6710,,,Date:,,,24,,,Jan,,,12,,,afsane:,,,not,,,good,,,Date:,,,22,,,Jan,,,12,,,dd:,,,ye,,,bakwas,,,web,,,site,,,ha,,,mere,,,lan,,,pe,,,chareCategory,SMS,&,IM,License,Free,Language,English,1,529,670,Total,downloads,8,Softonic,rating,3.0,User,rating,Download,fring,4.5.17,Icon,Description,Talk,for,free,on,your,phoneDate:,,20,,May,,13,,khan:,,ya,,kia,,hi,,Date:,,19,,May,,13,,Umaidkhan:,,I,,need,,skype,,for,,nokia,,6700,,slide,,Date:,,18,,May,,13,,sampath:,,sampath,,Date:,,17,,May,,13,,Zahid:,,When,,I,,download,,skype,,my,,mobile,,E,,72,,Date:,,15,,May,,13,,shipon.ak:,,hi,,kamon,,aco,,Date:,,14,,May,,13,,zubair,,ahmed:,,i,,need,,to,,but,,no,,supported,,mobile,,nokia,,E72,,Date:,,13,,May,,13,,Aysel:,,I,,can't,,install,,skype,,on,,my,,e63And,skype,is,not,working,from,19,december,,i,tried,alotHow,,,can,,,I,,,Do.?,,,Plz,,,help,,,me.my,,,email-,,,aungmarma92gmail.commy,,email,,id,,is,,shamsuuppathotmail.com,,Date:,,27,,Jan,,14,,Juta141:,,Wop,,Date:,,20,,Jan,,14,,teto:,,Thxxxxxxx,,a,,lot,,Date:,,17,,Jan,,14,,sajidkhan:,,sajid.khan3913,,Date:,,13,,Jan,,14,,sajidkhan:,,i,,like,,skype,,Date:,,13,,Jan,,14,,sohel:,,PLEASE,,PROVIDE,,SKYPE,,with,,video,,support,,software,,FOR,,NOKIA,,N8EMAIL-sohel1304gmail.com,,Date:,,12,,Jan,,14,,sabir:,,frnds,,how,,can,,i,,download,,skype,,on,,nokia,,5630,,xpress,,music,,Date:,,12,,Jan,,14,,unnikrishnan,,thannikkal:,,hai,,I,,am,,very,,interesting,,for,,skype,,talking,,Date:,,12,,Jan,,14,,Jack:,,I,,need,,skype,,for,,all,,video,,call,,Date:,,11,,Jan,,14,,irfan:,,nokia,,Date:,,9,,Jan,,14,,sakib:,,01780156630,,Date:,,7,,Jan,,14,,mirwais:,,when,,skype,,is,,loadedand,,i,,try,,open,,the,,application,,nothing,,happens,,Date:,,7,,Jan,,14,,ifat,,khan:,,nice,,Date:,,26,,Dec,,13,,KAMRAN:,,PLEASE,,PROVIDE,,SKYPE,,FOR,,NOKIA,,E63EMAIL-kamran.indgmail.com,,Date:,,25,,Dec,,13,,deni:,,i,,can't,,download,,skype,,for,,my,,nokia,,e52,,please,,help,,Date:,,16,,Dec,,13,,radz:,,hai,,guysRhonildogmail.com,,,Date:,,,23,,,Dec,,,15,,,Wahid,,,Laghmani:,,,my,,,mobPersonalize,your,experience,There,are,a,few,settings,you,can,tinker,around,with,that,help,you,personalize,your,Skype,experience d6d2cc075d
Force of execution seagal fr torrentDate Against the MachinePeperity tinto brass sex videoHarry Potter Soundtracks 1-5La guerra di madso ita

Publicité

spacer
Message Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AMICAL CLUB MORLANWELZ Index du Forum » Le Café » Petites annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation